RE: mp2 + SOAP - SOAP calls fail randomly - modperl

This is a discussion on RE: mp2 + SOAP - SOAP calls fail randomly - modperl ; Was there a solution to this, i'm having the same problem. Apache/2.2.4 mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8 SOAP-Lite-0.710.08 Ive noticed that sometimes my soap requests will fail every 6th request which is the same number of httpd proccess' that are running. httpd.conf [....] ...

  1. RE: mp2 + SOAP - SOAP calls fail randomly

    Was there a solution to this, i'm having the same problem.

    Apache/2.2.4
    mod_perl/2.0.3
    Perl/v5.8.8
    SOAP-Lite-0.710.08

    Ive noticed that sometimes my soap requests will fail every 6th request which is the same number of httpd proccess' that are running.

    httpd.conf
    [....]

    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlSendHeader On
    PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
    PerlSetVar dispatch_to "/path/to/modules"
    PerlSetVar options "compress_threshold => 10000"

    $ ps -auxx | grep httpd | wc -l
    6
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test
    $ ./test-client.pl
    Failed to locate method (my_meathod) in class (testing) at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2765.

    $ ./test-client.pl
    Resopnse: test

    [... next 5 and error occurs agian ...]

    - B