whence $r->send_http_header ? - modperl

This is a discussion on whence $r->send_http_header ? - modperl ; Consider this fragment: $r->content_type("image/$type"); $r->send_http_header; $m->print($img); The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist. What should I be using instead? For now I just commented it out....

  1. whence $r->send_http_header ?

    Consider this fragment:

    $r->content_type("image/$type");
    $r->send_http_header;

    $m->print($img);

    The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist. What should I be using instead? For now I just commented it out.

  2. Re: whence $r->send_http_header ?

    * John M. Dlugosz wrote:

    > Consider this fragment:
    >
    > $r->content_type("image/$type");
    > $r->send_http_header;
    >
    > $m->print($img);
    >
    > The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist. What should I be using instead? For now I just commented it out.

    # perl -MModPerl::MethodLookup -e print_method send_http_header
    'send_http_header' is not a part of the mod_perl 2.0 API
    use 'content_type' instead. To use method 'content_type' add:
    use Apache2::RequestRec ();

    Regards,

    Jie

  3. Re: whence $r->send_http_header ?

    > > Consider this fragment:
    > >
    > > $r->content_type("image/$type");
    > > $r->send_http_header;
    > >
    > > $m->print($img);
    > >
    > > The method send_http_header seems to no longer exist. What should
    > > I be using instead? For now I just commented it out.

    > # perl -MModPerl::MethodLookup -e print_method send_http_header
    > 'send_http_header' is not a part of the mod_perl 2.0 API
    > use 'content_type' instead. To use method 'content_type' add:
    > use Apache2::RequestRec ();

    Also, for other HTTP headers, see:

    Apache2::RequestRec::err_headers_out
    Apache2::RequestRec::headers_out