modperl@perl.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the modperl mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the modperl mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the modperl mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:

send a short message to:

Here are the message numbers:

57940
57941
57942
57943
57944
57945
57946
57948
57949
57947
57950
57951
57952
57953

Date: 29 Jun 2008 01:38:55 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
To: modperl-return-57940-@perl.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)