mod_perl users survey - modperl

This is a discussion on mod_perl users survey - modperl ; At the impromptu mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA, Fred Moyer any myself hacked together a short mod_perl survey to help identify the current needs of mod_perl users. It was inspired by the Perl survey done last year by Kirrily Robert. ( ...

  1. mod_perl users survey

    At the impromptu mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA, Fred Moyer any myself
    hacked together a short mod_perl survey to help identify the current
    needs of mod_perl users. It was inspired by the Perl survey done last
    year by Kirrily Robert. (http://perlsurvey.org). If you read dev@ and
    already filled this out, please don't do it again.

    The link is here:

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...52yhaCMg_3d_3d

    The survey seeks to attain these goals:

    1) Determine the current breakdown of mod_perl users in terms of what
    versions, modules, and platforms mod_perl users are using.

    2) Give mod_perl users a chance to provide feedback to the development
    team on where they think mod_perl development should be headed.

    Please take a few minutes and fill it out. Neither of us are
    statisticians, and there are plenty of questions that haven't been
    asked, but we only get 10 questions for free with survey monkey, so
    we've done what we could with our non-existant resources.

    Thanks,
    Adam

  2. Re: mod_perl users survey

    One final call for responses. It'd also be appreciated if you could
    forward the survey on to your local Perl Mongers Groups to help us
    reach some people that might be a little more disconnected from the
    mod_perl community.

    We've got over 300 responses so far, thanks to everyone that has taken
    the time to respond.

    Adam

    > Quoting adam.prime@utoronto.ca:
    >
    >> At the impromptu mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA, Fred Moyer any myself
    >> hacked together a short mod_perl survey to help identify the current
    >> needs of mod_perl users. It was inspired by the Perl survey done last
    >> year by Kirrily Robert. (http://perlsurvey.org). If you read dev@ and
    >> already filled this out, please don't do it again.
    >>
    >> The link is here:
    >>
    >> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...52yhaCMg_3d_3d
    >>
    >> The survey seeks to attain these goals:
    >>
    >> 1) Determine the current breakdown of mod_perl users in terms of what
    >> versions, modules, and platforms mod_perl users are using.
    >>
    >> 2) Give mod_perl users a chance to provide feedback to the development
    >> team on where they think mod_perl development should be headed.
    >>
    >> Please take a few minutes and fill it out. Neither of us are
    >> statisticians, and there are plenty of questions that haven't been
    >> asked, but we only get 10 questions for free with survey monkey, so
    >> we've done what we could with our non-existant resources.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Adam

+ Reply to Thread