Re: nginx load balance - modperl

This is a discussion on Re: nginx load balance - modperl ; Thanks for all. what's the standard module for storing sessions in a database? On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote: > On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:18 AM, James Smith wrote: >> I would consider ...

  1. Re: nginx load balance

    --
    Regards,
    Jeff. - Peng.Kyo@gmail.com

  2. Re: nginx load balance

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Jeff Peng wrote:
    > what's the standard module for storing sessions in a database?

    I recommend CGI::Session.

    - Perrin

  3. Re: nginx load balance

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:
    > On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:00 AM, Jeff Peng wrote:
    >> what's the standard module for storing sessions in a database?

    > I recommend CGI::Session.

    Yes, currently I'm also using CGI::Session.
    How about Apache::Session? Is it more efficient under modperl?

    --
    Regards,
    Jeff. - Peng.Kyo@gmail.com

  4. Re: nginx load balance

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Jeff Peng wrote:
    > How about Apache::Session? Is it more efficient under modperl?

    No, it's about the same, and CGI::Session is better maintained. Don't
    be fooled by the name: CGI::Session works well with mod_perl.

    - Perrin

+ Reply to Thread