From: tyju tiui
To: André Warnier ; modperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 1:45:30 PM
Subject: Re: setting a server variable

André,

Thanks so much for your kind advice.
I tried the example you suggested and I think this is exactly what I need.

I have one problem now though.
The filedownload script I am currently using is written in php and it is quite elaborate (in other words I'd like to keep if I can).
My PerlAccessHandler does it's job nicely, but now the php script isn't found.

My config looks like:

SetHandler perl-script
PerlAccessHandler MyApache2:LAuth

My index.php file is also in /downloads and it handles everything after the authis done.
I'm thinking the 'SetHandler' directive has something to do with my php script no longer working but I'm unsure how to work around the problem.
Any ideas? Perhaps this a question for the apache http forums?

Thanks again for all your help,

Ty