------=_Part_6446_6455783.1209302283124

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:30 PM, J Amuse wrote:
>

> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user...sponse_Headers

Thanks Perrin.
This link references the set method, which will overwrite the header value.
I want to append text (i.e. append a secure and httponly flag if there is a
Set-Cookie header in the HTTP response). Is this possible with the overlay
method? How can I extract the contents of the Set-Cookie header to modify
it?

Jay

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Perrin Harkins <errin@elem.com">perrin@elem.com> wrote:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/coding/coding.html#Generating_HTTP_Response_Headers