On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Perl Junkie wrote:
> PerlOptions ParseHeaders

I think that should be +ParseHeaders. See
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user...erlSendHeader_

> (2) It took me a while to figure out that Apache::Registry has become
> ModPerl::Registry. I saw nothing and still see nothing in the MP 2.0 docs
> about this, what I would consider MAJOR change, and as I said, it took me a
> while to realize what happened here... What gives? What was wrong with
> Apache::Registry???

This is answered in the migration guide for converting from 1.x to 2.x:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user...n__and_Friends

> I had Stas' book, which I know was written during MP 1.0, so between these
> two things, it leaves me wondering how much more of the book is now
> practically worthless??

The information about system architecture, performance tuning,
debugging techniques, and general perl issues is all applicable, but
of course the API for mod_perl 2 is different and there's no way
around that. There is a new book by Stas and Jim Brandt about
mod_perl 2:
http://modperl2book.org/

> I think the MP 2.0 documentation at
> perl.apache.org leaves a lot to be desired...

Sorry to hear you don't like the documentation. If you have some
ideas for how to improve it, send them over.

- Perrin