Hi folks,

I can't seem to find a way to retrieve the inbound port number during

I have a server listening on multiple ports, and need to know which one
the request came in on. Here's the setup:

apache config:
NameVirtualHost *:*

The underlying reason for this is that I have a reverse proxy in front
of it, which proxies HTTP and HTTPS requests. The back-end needs to
create self-referencing URLs but cannot tell if it's HTTP or HTTPS, so I
decided to direct HTTP to port 81 and HTTPS to port 82. I'd prefer to
do it by adding a request header so if someone knows a way to do that
please let me know!