I imagine you're already aware of this, but just in case...

"PerlInitHandler

When configured inside any container directive, except ,
this handler is an alias for PerlHeaderParserHandler described earlier.
Otherwise it acts as an alias for PerlPostReadRequestHandler described
earlier."

(http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user...erlInitHandler)

--

Livesite Networks, LLC