I imagine you're already aware of this, but just in case...

When configured inside any container directive, except ,
this handler is an alias for PerlHeaderParserHandler described earlier.
Otherwise it acts as an alias for PerlPostReadRequestHandler described

Colin Wetherbee wrote:
> � wrote:
>> Just for the rest of us : does anyone care to summarise what works
>> and works not (inasfar as not necessarily documented and/or
>> intuitive) ? And maybe what the original point of this interesting
>> thread was ?

> Sure, but I don't think we're finished quite yet.
> Colin

Livesite Networks, LLC
Ryan Gies (ryan@livesite.net)
(208) 265-4229, or (800) 230-4113; Fax (302) 261-0543