Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2008, at 3:11 PM, Colin Wetherbee wrote:
>> Care to add one, just to see what happens?

> You know you've been working too much on the Business Side when you stop
> testing stuff like that automatically. sigh...

Indeed.

> ok...
>
> it works if i have

[snip]

I think your testing concludes that our InitHandler definitions are
interpreted differently by mod_perl.

i.e., Mine only works if -> is used, but yours works for both -> and ::,
where -> takes precedence over ::. I believe your tested behavior would
be the expected behavior.

Is that correct? :P

Also, I wonder if the difference is caused by the different ways we're
adding handlers? I specify mine in the virtual host configuration, and
it looks like you specify yours in startup.pl.

Colin