------=_Part_3898_14485623.1204523938728

Hi,
I need help in figuring out why my mod perl registry script fails
randomly/periodicall on 'https'.
I am using modperl2 on ubuntu-dapper (libapache2-mod-perl2
2.0.2-2.3ubuntu1).

The registry script is used to login over https. The script
periodically/randomly gives internal error because in the following code
snippet $r is coming as undefined. This happens randomly but periodically.
Any pointers/insights to troubleshoot this would be greatly appreciated.

my $r = Apache2::RequestUtil->request;
my $host = $r->hostname || $r->server->server_hostname;
This fails randomly because $r is undefined.*

I am using mod-ssl
Thanks,

Manoj.

--
Tired of reading blogs? Listen to your favorite blogs at
http://www.blogbard.com !!!!