On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
> Not a very technical answer, but maybe an easy way of thinking of
> things. The second scenario also makes it possible for Google, etc. to
> index your web pages since it is a "real" URL. In the first case, it is
> possible, but not as straight-forward.

oh, it's good that I learned another way to request an uri with the
path_info way.
yes the path_info uri is good to be recorded by google, since it looks
doesn't like a dynamic page.
for us we generally use mod_rewrite to rewrite a dynamic page to seem
like a static page,like:

RewriteRule ^/myspace/my(\d+).html /myspace/index.cgi?id=$1

thanks.

//joy