From: J. Peng [mailtoeng.kyo@gmail.com]=20
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 9:12 AM
To: Raymond Wan
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: return DECLINED or OK?

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Raymond Wan
wrote:
> I think you'll
> pick it up in time and one starting point is to write some sample

code
> and try things out...

I have written lots of modperl codes actually,
But I primarilly write with AccessHandler or ResponseHandler, didn't
do any TransHandler coding. Most website products use only
ResponseHandler.
Just googled and know what's "path_info" now. It's an odd concept I
think.Anyway thanks.

//joy