Hi,

One of the first things I would look is their job postings...if they are
switching, that would be one sign. Indeed, I saw a few software
development jobs on amazon asking for Java and C/C++ experience. Only
found one asking for any two of Java, C/C++, and Perl. Of course, this
is just a hint...they may be hiring people to maintain their payroll
database, etc.

But you might want to watch their jobs DB to see if there is any trend
they're moving toward...

Ray