------=_Part_29075_18091215.1202664244128

I am taking the Apache2::Request method, and will integrate the DB solution
as Chandra mentioned.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use CGI;
use Apache2::Request;
use Data:umper;

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
my Apache2::Request $r = shift;
my $docroot = $r->document_root('/var/www/html/perl');
print $docroot;

For some reason, its still defaulting to /var/www/html. I need it to goto
/var/www/html/perl

Any thoughts?