------=_Part_17631_33382991.1202353565629

Hi All,

I have been using mod_perl, and I have several perl-cgi files that use the
open(). I use this function to open/include my header, footer, basically a
poor man template system. Currently, when I open a file I have to use the
absolute path (/var/www/appname/top.inc). Is it possible for me to use just
'top.inc'? I think it trying to read from DocumentRoot, which is causing the
issue. Has anyone ever faced this?

TIA