Hello,

With some help from this board I've been able to get my project running well under ModPerl::Registry - am even using two of my own (woopie !) modules, so thanks all. Am now trying to save session state on the server; am again seeking some guidance.

Have tried using CGI::Session (3.95, 4.10, 4.20) but am continually seeing two issues that appear to still be open issues with the latest (is it the final?) release.

In looking around further:

Apache::Session - reviews were not too favorable.
CGI::Application::Plugin::Session - seems to have a large number of requirements.
Catalyst - yeah, probably overkill.

I would appreciate any guidance toward a simple session management module that works with "Registry" and Perl 5.8.8.

Thank you.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsea...egory=shopping