Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

> kgerbasi wrote:
>>

>> Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

>>> Not anymore, no.
>>>
>>> Can you post a more detailled example of what you are trying to do?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philippe M. Chiasson GPG: F9BFE0C2480E7680 1AE53631CB32A107 88C3A5A5
>>> http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ m/gozer\@(apache|cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/
>>>

>> I'm basically pulling client options from our database and setting them
>> in
>> the conf file. What would the workaround be since this option has been
>> removed?
>>

>> my $config = Config::ApacheConfiguration->new();
>> my @clientOptions = $config->GetClientConfiguration('5');
>> push @PerlSetVar, @clientOptions;
>>

> Just moving out of the should work just fine, no?
>
> Otherwise, you can always do:
>

> $Location{'/'} =
>

> To inject configuration for that location.
>

> --
> Philippe M. Chiasson GPG: F9BFE0C2480E7680 1AE53631CB32A107 88C3A5A5
> http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ m/gozer\@(apache|cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/

I have many blocks within a block so I can't move
it out. I can use the $Location way but I simply liked the ease of reading
the config file the way I did it in v1.3 of Apache.

Do you need to declare everything in the $Location or can you use it to
append to the existing block thats been written out using tags.

Thanks,
Kevin