Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2008 5:57 AM, Alx G wrote:
>> # PerlFixupHandler Apache:B # tried this, just filled up my error
>> log
>> with very low-level mod_perl calls, page didn't load, nothing in tmon.out
>> (pages work fine without it)

> That's how you run your code in the debugger. You have to do it in
> non-forking mode and start httpd directly from a terminal. Anyway,
> it's not a profiling tool.

Yeah I thought as much, but at that stage I was ready to try anything : )

Perrin Harkins wrote:

> I don't see you loading APR::Pool in your section, as shown in the
> docs.

Ok, just tried putting it in there, didn't seem to make any difference to
the tmon output (naturally, checking after stopping the server). I had
noticed a reference to APR::Pool in the tmon files before so I would have
thought it was loading it in any case.

Worth a shot though.