John ORourke wrote:

> Alx G wrote:
>> Thanks for the tips John, however as I mentioned in my previous post, I
>> did
>> in fact try it with the DB->init call and it made no difference. Also,
>> the
>> tmon.out files *are* being created by the apache process so that's not an
>> issue either.
>>

> I misunderstood, sorry. If you're getting just a few subroutine calls
> recorded, then it seems like some perl modules are being loaded before
> you run Apache:B->init. That was my problem anyway - I was loading my
> code with a PerlModule directive before doing Apache:B->init
>
> cheers
> John

No worries. For the record, I just tried putting the DB->init before
everything else (after loading mod_perl obviously) in the conf - no joy
though. The code I'm running is just a collection of cgi scripts that hook
into the back-end libraries of the system, so the code is definitely loaded
and run after the the DB->init and Dprof module.