On Dec 22, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Adam Prime wrote:
>> I believe in this situation what you want is $r->status
>> (Apache::Const::HTTP_OK). HTTP_OK and OK are not the same thing
>> at all.

It's a mean trick... one is an HTTP constant, the other is a
mod_perl constant ( ie HTTP_ prefix and no prefix )

not having the codes in the docs is annoying too - we argued about
this in august 06 , and Fred Moyer was excellent enough to create a
patch to the MP source to fix this

Subject: Re: status codes in Apache2::Const ?
From: fred@taperfriendlymusic.org
Date: September 2, 2006 2:45:36 AM EDT

oddly ( i never realized this before ) the patch is not in
Apache2::Const, but in

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/
http.html#HTTP_Status_Codes

we should probably link the Apache2::Const docs to the new handlers
doc section