--------------enig8FAC54615D9C452A26B69BBD

ectoplasm.org> said:
>=20
> > http://www.apache.org/~gozer/mp1/mod....31-rc1.tar.gz

>=20
> Wow, what a fast release, thanks!
>=20
> But sorry, nope, it doesn't work on my linux box.

Sorry to hear that.

> The apache Configure on my box sets my LIBEXT to "a" which is indeed
> what I always wanted to have. So the rules for "so" were correct as
> they were written and I do not know if they ever were invoked. The
> result of the 1.31 build is that the httpsd in the end is only 0.5 MB
> instead of 1.7 MB and it doesn't start either.
>=20
> I'm unable to tell what exactly needs fixing. Does my description help?=

Yes, but I'd like to try reproducing this myself.

Can you tell me:

$> perl -V:config_args

As well as the version of httpd you are trying against, as well as how
it was built/configured.

Same thing for mod_perl.

Getting the exact argument you used to build/configure these might allow
me to reproduce, and hopefully, to fix as well.

Thanks.

--=20
Philippe M. Chiasson GPG: F9BFE0C2480E7680 1AE53631CB32A107 88C3A5A5
http://gozer.ectoplasm.org/ m/gozer\@(apache|cpan|ectoplasm)\.org/