------=_Part_3867_25766577.1198359620374

Thanks Colin,

When I try that within a package and just use:

$r->print( "Hello");

I still get:

"Global $r object is not available. Set:\n\tPerlOptions +GlobalRequest\nin
httpd.conf"

But, I do get the correct response when I use $mnh::r->print( "Hello");

FYI - package mhn uses

use Apache2::RequestUtil ();
use Apache2::RequestRec ();
use Apache2::RequestIO ();
use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(:common);

Any ideas? I'm likely overlooking something very basic here.

-W