The error log only says what it can't find which is the table it's
trying to query from the database (because of course it's querying the
wrong database). The $ENV{PROXY_BIND} variable should be setting it to
the proper database which it's not.. The problem is when I do a warn
using within the PerlAccessHandler module of warn("$ENV{PROXY_BIND}")
it returns nothing. It's set to the following in apache2 startup script.

SetEnv PTS_PROXY_BIND_HOST localhost

Now if I don't use PerlAccessHandler, the warn returns 'localhost' like
it should.

Two questions:
1. Does the $ENV variables not get passed if you're using PerlAccessHandler?
2. Should I be using something else instead of this (i.e.
PerlAuthzHandler)? The reason I ask is because I'm doing all of the
access and authentication and redirection in the PerlAccessHandler.

Thanks,
Tad

--
Tad Johnston