Andreas J. Koenig wrote:

> > Have any of you used mod_perl with Perl 5.10 yet? Are there any
> > gotchas to consider?

> Modperl1 doesn't work, patch available. As for modperl2 I don't know.

I apparently should not have sent the last email. I have since found a
problem for me. I'm having trouble getting my custom
PerlOutputFilterHandler to fire. It works flawlessly under the same
mod_perl 2.0.3/apache 2.2.6/perl 5.8.8.. but with 5.10, *usually* it
refuses to run it and just says:

[Fri Dec 21 10:57:47 2007] [error] an unknown filter was not added:
Foo::Filter::StripWhiteSpace

I thought it might be Attribute::Handlers related since
::StripWhiteSpace->handler is defined with the :method attr. But
changing the config to specify the method name as well does not help
either. I haven't had time to figure out what is going on yet. It
could be something specific to my setup .

Regards,
Michael Schout