> Have any of you used mod_perl with Perl 5.10 yet? Are there any
> gotchas to consider?

Modperl1 doesn't work, patch available. As for modperl2 I don't know.
I'm resending my posting which probably got lost in a moderator queue
or what (I just re-subscribed, so this one should probasbly come
through):

From: andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR@franz.ak.mind.de (Andreas J. Koenig)
Subject: perl 5.10 will not work with modperl 1.30, please consider new release
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:28:14 +0100

http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-l.../msg00278.html

This is the currently latest posting in the thread that worked out the
relevant issue.

Would be really cool if mod_perl1 could be brought up to date so that
people working with 5.10 do not have to hunt for patches.

I fear I do not understand enough of mod_perl to volunteer to make a
release.

Thanks,
--
andreas