------=_Part_19041_19575681.1198209638283

Hello all,

I just print out all the tutorial pages from Stas Bekman, the first few pays
for the tutorial go smoothly. It runs, but when I try further it complate
about the code. I believe it must be the modperl version that I using.

I use CentOS 5.0, and preinstall modperl 2.xx.xx, could anyone point to the
right link so I could get all the example and tutorial?

Thank you,