Malcolm J Harwood-3 wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 November 2007 6:21:57 am Neil Shephard wrote:
>
>> Alias /cgi-perl /usr/local/apache/chi-perl/
>>

> Should that be:
> Alias /cgi-perl /usr/local/apache/cgi-perl/
> rather than
> Alias /cgi-perl /usr/local/apache/chi-perl/
> ?
>
> (typo in c[gh]i-perl?)

Yep, my bad, it is indeed a typo that crept in whilst copying text from the
book. My config file doesn't have this, so not a problem

Malcolm J Harwood-3 wrote:

> If the above is what your config file says, you have mod_perl enabled, but
> your script isn't running under it.

Cool, good to know that things are enabled. I shall do some more rooting
around and see if I can suss out why the script isn't running under it.

Malcolm J Harwood-3 wrote:

> There's a mod_perl2 book out now (cf. http://modperl2book.org/) and the
> original mod_perl1 book is available online (http://modperlbook.org/).

Hmm, time to reach into my pocket again :-) Had already come across the
mod_perl1 site, and have been using that, but the same problem with the
current book that I've already bought (i.e. differences between mod_perl1
and mod_perl2, but still a useful resource)

Thanks for the reply,

Neil