------=_Part_28482_5389559.1194244331299

lighttpd is available for windows according to this url:
https://www.kevinworthington.com/ind...d-for-windows/
but I haven't tried it. I'd recommend using apache for windows with
mod_proxy because it's more mature.

I wouldn't recommend doing dev on windows for a linux environment. Dual boot
your machine with Ubuntu linux and use that instead. It'll save you a lot of
time and headaches.

Mark.

--
Mark Maunder