On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 23:34 -0500, Boysenberry Payne wrote:
> I generate my Javascript on the fly, it can be different on every
> request.
> I find this very useful...

Hi bop

That is probably a very inefficient way of doing it. I would guess that
nearly all of the JS that you use on your site is common ie 90% of what
you use on the site would be needed on each page that uses JS.

It would make much more sense to put all of that JS into a single file,
minified, and with a long expiry date. And then include the few lines of
custom JS in a separate request, or even inline in the page itself.

regards

Clint