------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C81493.8CF8C200

Hello,

I've written a basic auth ldap module that checks the auth with binding
against an LDAP tree. After that the auhtz module is executed and checks
that the user is in the correct ldap group.

My problem is that I want to use the ldap group data in my PHP application,
but I can't find a way to transfer the data (LDAP groups) to my PHP apps.

I tried it with headers, and $r->note. But nothing seems to work.

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks,

Ward

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C81493.8CF8C200

xmlns=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">