------=_Part_538_7031655.1192512125469

Hi guys!

My connection-level input filter needs to replace a request with
another request. This "another
request" is contained, in encrypted form, in the BODY of the POST
request I'm going to replace.

I've been able to use ap_save_brigade, and move all the request's
bucket brigades to a ctx
bucket
brigade, and use the last bucket-brigade of the request as starting
point to insert the decrypted
request. The problem is, Apache expects request headers in it's own
bucket, and it's own bucket
brigade. So, I can use that last bucket brigade to insert the first
line of an HTTP request,
but I
can't add headers.

So, I've thought I'd just use that bucket brigade to insert the first
line of request (GET
/blabla
HTTP/1.1\r\n), and "then", append mode bucket brigades. But HOW to
actually do this is eluding
me.

Any ideas?