------=_Part_311_17618349.1192503364831

hi guys !

i have a problem, I want to add some http header to the request data via the
filter,
but I find a http header data will be insert to a bucket brigade not to a
bucket, so
I can't add the http header, for example Content-Length. so if I want to add
the
Content-Length to the request data, I must add a bucket brigade. or someone
knows
some other way.

thanx ahead.