------=_Part_37280_24543548.1192492870427

Recently we transitioned a rather large webapp from vanilla CGI to MP2.

On our test server, each developer has his own checkout and his own URI. To
eliminate the need to constantly restart the server, we installed
Apache2::Reload. Unfortunately, we use a custom @ISA for each developer's
copy, which Apache2::Reload seems to choke on. How do you guys usually
handle this? Thanks in advance. --JK