------=_Part_25930_32869512.1192181557480

I try to trace my perl script under mod_perl2 according to

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guid...nder_mod_perl:

>Non-Interactive Perl Debugging under mod_perl
>
>To debug scripts running under mod_perl either use Apache:B

(interactive Perl debugging) or an older non-interactive method as
described below.

>The NonStop debugger option enables you to get some decent debugging

information when running under mod_perl. For example, before starting
the server:

> % setenv PERL5OPT -d
> % setenv PERLDB_OPTS "NonStop=1 LineInfo=db.out AutoTrace=1 frame=2"
>
>Now watch db.out for line:filename info. This is most useful for

tracking those core dumps that normally leave us guessing, even with a
stack trace from gdb. db.out will show you what Perl code triggered
the core dump. 'man perldebug' for more PERLDB_OPTS. Note that Perl
will ignore PERL5OPT if PerlTaintCheck is On.

but after apachectl restart no file named db.out was created/detected.

I'm confused

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guid...under_mod_perl
: