Looks like somebody has managed to subscribe one of the PayPal support email
addresses to the list...

Carl

----- Original Message -----
From: "PayPal Customer Service 1"
To: "Carl Johnstone"
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: mod_perl success stories on ZDNet (KMM6461378I96L0KM) pk1

Dear Carl Johnstone,

Thank you for contacting PayPal. My name is Amberae and it is my
pleasure to assist you.

Carl, I didn't receive sufficient information to proceed with your
question. Please provide additional information such as:

· What issue are you experiencing?
· Are you receiving an error message? (If so, please include the
full error message.)
· What steps are being taken when you are encountering the issue?
We appreciate your assistance in resolving your question.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Amberae
PayPal Consumer Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

Original Message Follows:

> My Google alert sent this to me today:
> http://whitepapers.zdnet.com/abstract.aspx?docid=######

Is it me, or does that just link through to here:

http://www.oreillynet.com/digitalmed...uccess_story_t
ermiumplus.html

which doesn't require registration?

Carl