------=_Part_7880_31895770.1191814073423

my pleasure for receiving your reply!

Maybe I didn't describe clearly the question . now I give a example to show
my question.

First, browser post a form(the method of form is POST) data, and it include
some input element.
. client fill some data to the
element,for example "1234".

Second, the Apache2 server receive the request,maybe the raw data is

Line-based text data: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
id=1234&submitname=%@#E@#$W

Third, the Apache2 will parse the raw data to some format, I don't know the
what the format is, but
it is not the key point.

My question is how change the value "1234" of the key "id" to "4321". is
there some class or interface?
if there is, then I want to add some KEY, VALUE pairs to the request data,
how to do?

I hope I can change/add some form data in a Apache2 stage.

hi Sean! if I didn't misunderstand your meaning, I can't change any request
data in the Apache2 server, and only
read some data from it . is it right ?

------=_Part_7880_31895770.1191814073423

my pleasure for receiving your reply!

Maybe I didn't describe clearly the question . now I give a example to show my question.

First, browser post a form(the method of form  is POST) data, and it include some input element.

<input type = "text" name = "id" id = "id" /> . client fill some data to the element,for example "1234".