On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:01:11 +0100
Hans de Groot wrote:

> So my questions are:
> Is it at all posible to do this with mod perl?
> What phase should I use to change these directives?
> Can anyone give me some example how to do this?

Yes it's possible to do with mod_perl, and in fact I think it's one
of the strong points of mod_perl to be able to reconfigure Apache
on the fly.

For examples of how to do this with mod_perl 2.x a good place
to start is:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/...lSections.html

> I think I am using mod_perl/1.99_16. Is that the same as mod_perl
> 2.x? or is it still mod_perl 1.x? I use apache Apache/2.0.52
>
> Any help would be apreciated.

Actually what you're using is a pre-release candidate of mod_perl
2.x. You're going to want to upgrade to the latest stable mod_perl
from source as the version you are trying to use isn't really
supported and will most likely cause you problems down the road.

Frank Wiles
http://www.wiles.org