Thanks for the info Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip M. Gollucci [mailtogollucci@p6m7g8.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:58 PM
To: Kevin Appel
Cc: 'modperl@perl.apache.org'
Subject: Re: Apache::AuthDBI package

Kevin Appel wrote:
> Is anyone using the Apache::AuthDBI package? I am currently using version
> 1.04 and Im confused about the DEBUG entry in the code, specifically the
> debug function. By default, the DEBUG is set to 0 which means there is no
> debugging, 1 will show cache hits, and 2 is full blown debugging.

However,
> the comparision function inside the debug function will never allow the
> DEBUG 1 to be set correctly, and to have no debugging, the debug value

needs
> to be sent higher than 2.
>
> Inside the AuthDBI.pm, I have changed the following:
>
> sub debug {
> print STDERR "$_[1]\n" if $_[0] >= $Apache::AuthDBI:EBUG;
> }

> sub debug {
> print STDERR "$_[1]\n" if $_[0] <= $Apache::AuthDBI:EBUG;
> }

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

Committed revision 8059.

At some point it will be in 1.06, but I'd like to get some dev time in
first.

Thanks.

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you.
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby.
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be...
A part of me will always be with you.

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. It
is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient(s). You are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
delete this email and all attachments from your system. Thank you.