Todd White wrote:
> Thanks much! However, for it to work, I still need to use
> 'Apache2::compat'.

Please explain -- Perrin is correct, you should not need this with Apache::AuthDBI 1.05+

> In this transition to mp2, it's occuring to me that while mod_perl 2 does
> seem superior to mod_perl 1, it seems the documentation is NOT.
> Frustrating. :-/

Well, you're on the right list, if you can be more specific, we can fix it

Philip M. Gollucci ( 323.219.4708
Consultant /
Senior Software Engineer - TicketMaster -
1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....