Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi all, so it seems I dropped the ball on the releases. I'm about to
> get back into it.
> Does anyone know of any issues that are still oustanding from
> mod_perl-2.0.3-RC1
> Apache-Test 1.29-RC1
> libapreq2 2.09-RC1
> before I roll -RC2s. I'm pretty sure Apache-Test and libapreq2 will be
> ready with -RC2
> for release. mod_perl might need a -RC3.

So Fred's issues was foo-bar and I've just committed Nikolay's patch.
If I hear nothing else, I'll roll -RC2s Thursday night.

Nobody better be working tonight

Philip M. Gollucci ( 323.219.4708
Consultant /
Senior Software Engineer - TicketMaster -
1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....