I'd like to get a sense from Win32 ppm users of mod_perl
and/or libapreq2 about the following. Right now in our
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/
ppm repository, there's ppm packages for mod_perl
and libapreq2. The ones compatible with Apache/2.0 are
called mod_perl and libapreq2, respectively, while
those for Apache/2.2 are mod_perl-2.2 and libapreq2-2.2,
respectively. What I'm wondering is, if Apache/2.2
is by now mostly used, should I switch the names:
mod_perl and libapreq2 for Apache/2.2, and
mod_perl-2.0 and libapreq-2.0 for Apache/2.0?
Thoughts?

--
best regards,
Randy Kobes