I tried this on multiple browsers and on multiple machines. I have
the browsers all setup to not cache anything. If I wait more than 1
minute between visiting the same dynamic page, I don't have the
problem. If I visit a recent dynamic page within a minute, I have to
hit refresh and only then do I get the most recent stuff. This is
most annoying and not web safe. I am convinced that there is a
configuration setting somewhere that is telling Apache to not
interpret/compile any script that has been recently visited (within 1
minute in my case). I searched through httpd.conf and I couldn't find
anything.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks,
Scott