this one time in band camp Kjetil Kjernsmo said on 10/26/06 23:59:
> On Thursday 26 October 2006 21:07, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
>> Terry, Jason wrote:
>>> $ENV{‘SERVER_NAME’}

>> That wold also work.
>>
>> But in general, I wouldn't recommend using %ENV from within mod_perl,

> Can I ask why not? I was of the same opinion, mainly because %ENV is
> populated for every request (isn't it?) and so represents an overhead,
> but then my colleagues pointed out that if it is there allready, the
> penalty has allready been taken, so why not use it? To which I had no
> good answer. Perhaps %ENV can be turned off entirely?

Try 2.x only:
SetHandler modperl
instead of
SetHandler perl-script

sub handler {
print STDERR Dumper \%ENV;
}

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....