------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F6CD.C1C154D1

=20
It appears that perl.apache.org is down.
=20
I would like to get the IP address of the request, so I've tried the
following:
=20
my $c =3D $r->connection();
my $ipAddr =3D $c->remote_ip(); =20
=20
I get the following error:=20
=20
Can't locate object method "remote_ip" via package
"Apache2::Connection"
=20
Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
=20
Thanks,
=20
Steve
=20
************************************************** ***********************=
*************************
CONFIDENTALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may =
contain confidential and=20
privileged information protected from disclosure by law. It is intended o=
nly for the use of the specified=20
recipients. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or an=
y action based on this material is=20
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the se=
nder by reply e-mail and destroy all=20
copies of the original message.
************************************************** ***********************=
*************************
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6F6CD.C1C154D1

Message

m=20
size=3D4>  It appears that perl.apache.org is down.

m=20
size=3D4>

m=20
size=3D4>  I would like to get the IP address of the request, so=20
I've tried the following:

m=20
size=3D4>

m=20
size=3D4>  my $c =3D $r->connection();
  my $ip=
Addr =3D=20
$c->remote_ip();

m=20
size=3D4>

class=3D928584817-23102006>  I get the following error: T>

class=3D928584817-23102006>

class=3D928584817-23102006>  Can't locate object method "remote_ip" =
via=20
package "Apache2::Connection"

class=3D928584817-23102006>  Can anyone tell me what I'm=20
missing?

class=3D928584817-23102006>

class=3D928584817-23102006>  Thanks,

class=3D928584817-23102006>

class=3D928584817-23102006>  Steve

CONFIDENTALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may =
contain confidential and=20
privileged information protected from disclosure by law. It is intended o=
nly for the use of the
specified recipients. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribu=
tion or any action based on this
material is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please co=