> //

> and then below that
> PerlAccessHandler Apache::Hello1

You want this:

SetHandler perl-script
PerlSetVar somevar1 1
PerlSetVar somevar2 2
PerlResponseHandler Apache::Hello->handler
PerlAccessHandler Apache::Hello1->access

Last location directive wins for the same location is why. This is an httpd thing having nothing to do with mod_perl.

You might find the following sample httpd.conf useful.

Philip M. Gollucci ( 323.219.4708
Consultant /
Senior Software Engineer - TicketMaster -
1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

When I call your name, Girl, it starts to flame
Burning in my heart, Tearing it all apart..
No matter how I try My love I cannot hide....

Listen 80

NameVirtualHost *

ServerName site.tld

RewriteEngine On
# RewriteLogLevel 2
# RewriteLog $SITE/logs/httpd-rewrite_log

RewriteRule ^/application/login https://%{SERVER_NAME}/application/login [L,R]

DocumentRoot $SITE/htdocs
Alias /images/ "$SITE/images/"
Alias /css/ "$SITE/css/"
Alias /js/ "$SITE/js/"

ErrorLog "$SITE/logs/httpd-error_log"
CustomLog "$SITE/logs/httpd-access_log" common
CustomLog "$SITE/logs/httpd-referer_log" referer
CustomLog "$SITE/logs/httpd-agent_log" agent

AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

PerlMapToStorageHandler APP::MapToStorage

### AAA

AuthType Basic
AuthName "APP"
Require valid-user