Thanks Philips for the reply

>>Last location directive wins for the same location is why. This is an

httpd thing having nothing to do with mod_perl.

I see that last Location directive is winning, but both the handlers are
still called, however merging the Location works but is there any
documentation which says that in Apache 2.0, This(two location) seems to
be working in Apache 1.3, Please let me know=0D

Thanks