------=_Part_121766_761801.1161415715876

Perrin,

Regarding your questions
>>What does $r->location() tell you? Make sure you are loading
>>Apache2::RequestUtil.

$r->location() returns the same mapping /someurl and I am loading the
Apache2::RequestUtil.

One more thing I need to convey, infact I have two location block for same
mapping as below

***
*SSLRequireSSL
*SetHandler perl-script*
***PerlSetVar somevar1 1
**PerlSetVar somevar2 2
**PerlHandler Apache::Hello*
*

*
and then below that

PerlAccessHandler Apache::Hello1

If I combine both the location, I mean add the PerlAccessHandler to the
first Location block and remove the 2nd Location block, I am able to read
the values set by PerlSetVar. Can you please point out why this is behaving
in this way

Thanks

On 10/19/06, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 13:22 +0530, khan.sajid@wipro.com wrote:
> > Thanks Perrin for the reply,
> > >Most likely you are not actually in the Location block that you think

> > you're in
> > I am on the same Location block

> What does $r->location() tell you? Make sure you are loading
> Apache2::RequestUtil.
>
> > May be, Also does the Apache2 request object constructs itself
> > differently from Apache 1.3

> Well, it's a completely different set of code, so yes.
>
> > Or should we use a different Handler, I tried substituting with
> > PerlResponseHandler but not with much help

> PerlHandler means the same thing in mod_perl 2.
>
> - Perrin

------=_Part_121766_761801.1161415715876

Perrin,

Regarding your questions

>>What does $r->location() tell you?  Make sure you are loading

>>Apache2::RequestUtil.

$r->location() returns the same mapping /someurl and I am loading the Apache2::RequestUtil.

One more thing I need to convey, infact I have two location block for same mapping as below

<Location
/someurl>

SSLRequireSSL

SetHandler            perl-script