On 10/20/06, Bart van Kuik wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm using Apache::PerlRun to run my Perl scripts. I'm getting the
> following error:
>
> Subroutine xxx redefined at /path/to/sirq.pl line 100.
> Subroutine xxy redefined at /path/to/sirq.pl line 200.
> Subroutine xxz redefined at /path/to/sirq.pl line 300.

This is not an error, just a warning. You get the same doing:

$ perl -w -e "sub a {1}; sub a {2}; print a"
Subroutine a redefined at -e line 1.
2

What it usually means is that you are requiring modules which use the
same subroutine names and they're clashing. If this is unintented, it
is better to diagnose what's going on or you may find naughty errors
ahead.

Regards,
Adriano